Who we are
Last Updated: 16th Jan 2024
2. Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information in various ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, etc.
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our site and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better respond to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
4. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
5. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
6. Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, [Your Website Name] never collects or maintains information at our site from those we know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
8. Acceptance of terms